1) Wolves, good or bad? Dispelling the myths.
2) Communication within a family structure
1) Crayons, Pencils
2) Construction Paper (3 Sheets, Any Color)
3) YouTube Video “How Wolves Change Rivers”; 4 min 34 sec
1. Have the kids draw a wolf on two of the construction sheets, one with a happy face and one with an angry face.
2. On the sheet of the wolf with the happy face, ask the kids to list any reasons wolves are good.
3. On the sheet of the wolf with the angry face, ask the kids to list any reasons wolves are bad.
4. Show them the Video “How Wolves Change Rivers”.
5. Discuss the importance of wolves and things learned in the video.
6. Have them draw a picture of their family and discuss an event (good or bad) that came out of communication within the family.